How to install and Execute Dedale ?
Dedale is developped in Java and packaged for Eclipse
Install Java and Eclipse
Download the project
- File>Import>Git>Projects from Git> Clone URI
- Paste in the URI field : https://gitlab.com/dedale/dedale-etu.git
- Next>Next (select the master branch)>Next>Next>Finish
- Eclipse automatically build the project, wait for it to finish (bottom right).
The alternative is for you to download it manually then to import the project in the IDE :
- Using git manually : git clone https://gitlab.com/dedale/dedale-etu.git
- Downloading the archive from this page (https://gitlab.com/dedale/dedale-etu)
Launch the program within Eclipse:
- Right-Click on your project and select Maven/Maven install (It will download all the dependencies/javadocs/)
- Select the Principal.java file, Right-Click and select run as../Java application.
Here will appear 2 Youtube videos that will detail the installation steps.